With iOS 12 due for release towards the end of the year, we have begun compiling what we know about the newest update to Apple's mobile operating system. This section will be updated as we learn more.
• Group FaceTime: You'll be able to FaceTime with up to 32 people now.
• Memoji/Animoji: Create your own digital avatars.
• Screen Time: This feature will keep a detailed analysis of your phone habits and track your time spent on each app.
• Battery Tracker: Leaked screenshots revealed that the iOS 12 will have a program that will track which apps are draining your battery, with an hour-by-hour graph breakdown, among other statistics.
• Measurement: Use augmented-reality (AR) to measure, by drawing lines between two points that you want measured, and the AR feature will measure it for you.
Courtesy of Mashable.
• iPhone X Screenshots: While the iPhone X has issues of taking unintentional screenshots, the iOS 12 update will make a change where screenshots cannot be taken until the screen has been turned on for some time.
• Swipe-Close Apps: Swipe up to close apps.
• iOS 12 will be compatible on every Apple device with a 64-bit chipset. This means their iPhone devices released from 2013 onwards will be able to upgrade to it.
If you are thinking of upgrading your mobile phone, then check out our latest offers from our providers and find a better deal for you.